Hi friends of the interweb. How are you all feeling right now?
A while back this wonderful person whom I have never met but probably would be friends with in the real world: The Trans-Atlanticsisterhood commented on my blog and for some crazy reason nominated me for both the Versatile Blogger Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. While I was surprised (and also wondering if this was some sort of a joke), I understand that it is a compliment and in essence a gift, and when you receive either one the correct response is to say:
There are rules to this (I have no idea who started this), but here they are:
1. SHOW THE AWARD ON YOUR BLOG:
2. THANK THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU:
Thank you, The Trans-Atlanticsisterhood, for reading my blog. You should know you motivate me to write.
3. SHARE SEVEN FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF:
1) I have moved over 29 times in my life, a few times across the country and across the world
2) I recently tattooed a heart on my own ring finger as my own “wedding” ceremony. A reminder that I need to love and commit to myself and my own needs first and no one else can do this for me, but me.
3) Years ago I read the entire Twilight series in less than a week and was determined to find a vampire who could bite me and make me turn into one. I told my friends I was going to go in all of the alleyways late at night until a vampire found me. They told me that wasn’t a good idea for obvious reasons. Oh, and I believe mermaids and fairies are real.
4) My whole life I have struggled with depression and often I would feel envious of people who can just be happy all the time without struggle. My friend Charlie (RIP) was one, the best example of real happiness and what a strong family love can do for a person. Trust me, I completely understand how beautiful Life is but much like all of my art forms, I work extremely hard to stay both positive and happy every single day.
5) I have not owned cable T.V. since I first left home at age 14
6) I have somewhere over 16 journals/diaries/adventure notebooks
7) My ultimate dream is to become a millionaire/billionaire so I can spend my entire Life helping people in need and do Love Projects all of the time.
4. NOMINATE 15 BLOGS:
When I first got nominated I had no idea who I could nominate because I had literally just started this blog. But recently I was invited to be a part of a Zero Waste Bloggers Network group by a woman name Inge, and because they are all inspirational to me I nominate all of them. Yes, I realize there is more than 15 but I’m a rebel like that and this is my way of sharing with you all of them:
1) Inge (OR, USA) – http://gruenish.com
2) Kimberly (CA, USA) – https://zanygreenquest.wordpress.com
3) Stefanie (DE) – http://www.zerowastefamilie.de
4) Ashley (TN, USA) – http://www.whistlepighollow.com
5) Rachelle (UK) – http://myzerowaste.com
6) Caroline – http://www.zerowastegirl.com
7) Stephanie (CA, USA) – https://mixedmediamusings.wordpress.com
8) Lauren (NY, USA) – http://www.trashisfortossers.com
8) Olga (DE) – http://zerowasteblog.de
10) Andrea (CA, USA) – https://nearowaste.wordpress.com
11) Verena (DE) – http://simplyzero.de
12) Lindsay (AU) – http://treadingmyownpath.com
13) Erin aka Esme Rhodes (AU) – http://www.therogueginger.com
14) Heather (US) – http://thehomesteadinghippy.com
15) Verena (DE) – http://simplyzero.de
16) Michelle (US) – http://zerowasteindavis.org
17) Karen (UK) – https://karencannard.wordpress.com
18) Ariana (FR) – http://www.paris-to-go.com
19) Carly (CA) – http://www.modernhippiehousewife.com
20) Éa (FR) – https://smalletbeautiful.wordpress.com
21) Katja (DE) – https://wenigerabfall.wordpress.com
22) Joanna (PL) – http://progg.eu/category/cykle/zero-waste/
23) Julie (Paris, FR) – http://defizerodechet.com
24) Hanna (Munich, DE) – http://zerowastemunich.com
And the very last rule:
5. LINK YOUR NOMINEES’ BLOGS AND LET THEM KNOW:
Done and done.
I don’t really know what happens after this but happy reading everyone!