The easiest and quickest snack that is healthy and can also be considered a treat. I bought all of these ingredients in bulk. This recipe can be modified to your hearts content. Often I only use the first 3 ingredients.
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup organic dried cranberries
Other goodies you can add:
- 1/2 cup flax & chia seeds
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup trail mix
What to do:
If you have a child, let your child pour all the ingredients into the blender and have him/her press the button. If you have a son like mine, he’ll press it and then run away because it’s loud. Then he’ll come back and press it again and run away.
- Blend until all the ingredients are broken up.
- Form into balls with your hands
- Store in a jar or eat immediately